Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
things i've learned this summer:
1) don't take it for granted. whatever "it" is.
2) some days it's easy and some days it's not. sometimes you remember. sometimes you forget. don't regret what you remember. don't regret forgetting, either.
3) let go.
4) in the end, everyone suffers from the same feelings of inadequacy.
5) if you don't start working towards your dream, right now, it's just another day of wasting your potential.
6) remove metal plates from the bottom of doors.
7) you are in charge of feeling better. no one else.
8) remove yucca plants from backyards.
9) patience is more than just a virtue- it's a skill. to be learned. and it takes a while to develop this skill (30+ years for some of us).
10) the years are going to go by, whether or not you choose to grow or stay stagnant. i choose to grow. or at least, i'm going to try.
(photo source:liseljane at etsy.com)